Monday, January 3, 2022

Happy New Year 2022

Happy New Year 2022

My resolution is to be on time for my exercise class and not walk in late.  Not that I'm the worst for entering late but I get hung up with stuff. 

What have I to look forward to in 2022?  No trips planned.   Maybe the WAFA reunion in September in Las Vegas but that's a long drive and doubt if I'll fly. I'm not even sure about doing any planned dog trials this coming year because Amber and I reached most of our goals and the more elite titles will be more challenging.  She is a terrier and it's a miracle we got this far.

I want to focus more on the real meaning of Christmas even more next year.  With all the Christmas attire, I have 2 shirts with a Nativity.  One is cheap and faded and the other seems to have fade as well.  This one arrived via eBay on Monday but is still good through Epiphany.

The rising positive COVID rates are making people freak out here.  Our nextdoor social media is complaining about the people not wearing masks in Walmart. Those that are for masking say they do it for others and those that don't mask are being selfish.  Only time will tell.  I see photos on Facebook of families masking inside their own homes to prevent COVID.  I am afraid to visit anyone.  

Springfield canceled the "First Night" festivities.  Our American Legion post canceled our Monday night meeting but other veterans groups I belong to are still meeting.   Next Saturday's DAR meeting was also canceled.  They have to keep the flu fear going to sell the graphene vaccine.  Now I learn that the 5G can control these nanoparticles injected into the bloodstream.

January is usually a month marked by cabin fever.  Canceled meetings make things worse.  Volunteerism is almost non-existent.  Camp Butler wreath clean up is coming up later in the month and that's an outdoor event.

Ramona from the dog club shared some of her agility photos taken at the fair grounds CPE on Dec  It's wonderful to step back and look at style for myself and others for areas of improvement. I can almost hear the barking and feel the rush. Like the judge says "enjoy the run because you never know if it's your last".  Some of these photos make me wonder if the intent was supposed to be switching directions.



Tuesday afternoon I had a holiday tea with Liz and Jan.  Liz was the host and she showed us the 6 mo supply of food gotten thru Glen Beck.  Friday I went back to Liz's and her husband Chris for their annual New Year's eve party which I love so much because it's over early enough to hit the sack and not stay up late.  When I left, Chris reminded me to watch out for deer which is prevalent in his neighborhood. Hence, Liz wrote a song, "I see Deer".  No more than thirty seconds of leaving, there was a deer under the street light.

Friday morning after our exercise, I went to breakfast with the gang and then to Cindy Ward's WERQ class.  It was fun.  She has joined Powerworks in December but I missed her first few classes.  She's come with her own entourage of followers that know her and the routine.  As much as I like dance exercise and the sweat that goes with it, I just have to be careful with the jumping and my back.  As it, agility running takes it's toll on my back.  There were at least 25 in the group including one bald man that would stand in for Mr Clean.

In the evening I went celebrate New Years eve as I've done in the past at the Brons house.  I enjoy the fact that it's early and finishes early enough for me to sleep through the actual New Year changing and not stay up late. 

Rose, Jan, Maria, Liz, Dianne,  Bethie and Amber


Amber and I performed a smaller version of "Amber's Christmas Story" but the black n white chihuahua wanted center stage and distracting.  

Amber pushing her shopping cart on New Year's eve

Her husband, Chris, warned me to watch for deer when I left.  Not that I doubted because that neighborhood near the lake is known for deer but just 30 seconds of leaving, I thought what I saw a big Labrador retriever crossing the road until that figure of a deer showed under the street lights.  I left in the evening without a coat because it was so nice out even after dark.  I believe it was 55.  That temperature was short for the following morning we got freezing rain.

Saturday morning I went to yoga class at 9.  I hadn't been to Saturday morning yoga in a long time because my Saturday calendar is often full.  Then I continued some house cleaning and dog training.  It rained all day long and cold.

Sunday morning the temperature was 19.  There was a slight dusting of snow on the ground.  After Mass, I finally thought it was cold enough to light all the kindling that had been shoved in the fireplace all summer long.  I fixed some chili relleno casserole and had to pick up a few ingredients after church.  Oh and a craving fix for cinnamon rolls I saw in the freezer.  It was good and spicy.  I would make a half recipe next time and maybe separate the yokes for whipping like I was supposed to.

Alan gave me an Apple TV for Christmas and Sean helped set it up on Sunday. Ohhh the learning curve.

My brother repeatedly brings up "I miss Nancy".   He used the emotional term, "killed".   I can't fix his feelings.  I can only tell the truth.  For that, I am negative and insulting.  Ok, now we both feel bad.   I don't know what he wants by repeating the Nancy issue.

I wish well to all because this could be the year that my faith leads me off to a COVID concentration camp. I will be separated from family for holding on to natural immunity. Vaxxers are aiming their anger at the unvaccinated.   It is extremely rare that someone will get repeat infection of COVID-19.  Oh there are many varieties of coronaviruses but all varieties will be counted as evidence/data to sell what big pharma pushes for profit and population control.  There's a difference between dying with COVID and dying from COVID but how else can big pharma get the deadly graphene into the blood? 


 

No comments:

Blog Archive