Monday, January 10, 2022

My Week

 Living with cabin fever. 

Wednesday I tossed out my old old alarm clock and used my Walmart gift card on a new one.  I was worried that a new one wouldn't have numbers large enough to see without glasses in the middle of the night but this new one does.  It even knows the correct time for my timezone.  It looked cheap but does the job.  I have a nice Bose radio in the kitchen for everyday listening.  

Thursday was so cold I didn't leave the house.  Not even an exercise class because I don't like the noise in spin class that's held every held on Thursday.  Instead I worked with Amber on tricks.  

Saturday's DAR meeting was canceled so I went to yoga at 8AM.  The ice storm scheduled to hit at 11AM came a little early.  I wanted to walk the dogs before that and it looked OK but the temperature and the misty rain was not visible and a bit slick.

Sunday we had our monthly Catholic War Veterans Memorial Mass at St Mary's church in New Berlin.


I thought this was beautiful memorial

Monday afternoon, I got an email saying that the priest tested positive for the virus in that afternoon.
 

 Alan sent me a digital antenna and Sean set it up.  We watched FAILARMY videos on TBD channel.   Now I can get local channels. 

Monday I was scheduled to take Amber to perform at the Villas of Southpark. but front desk informed me about smaller group activities of 3 which would be fine but I walked around looking for residents and none found in common areas 

I have an upgrade to iPhone 13 pro coming soon.

This past week in the cold weather, I spent some indoor dog training.  I'm nearly done with Trick Dog Champion video.  I will have to records 6 ques from a distance outside however so that will have to wait.

Sunday I got a call that next Tuesday's Women's Overseas Service League (WOSL) meeting is canceled due to concerns of coronavirus.  People get tested that are fully vaccinated and some are positive and others see their friends getting sick and they go and get tested coming up positive and negative.


 RANT:

NOW IN PROGRESS: CANNIBALISM, THE NEW NORMAL – Handmaid of the Most High

Life insurance policies can refuse payouts for the jabbed because covid vaccines are “medical experiments” 

 

 

No comments:

Blog Archive