Monday, April 26, 2021

My Week

 Tuesday: exercise at 7:45. Trick dog at Reflections at 1:30. We had a record for snow of 3/10" on this date.


Since it snowed, I showed the residents at the nursing home how Amber can wipe her paws. 
I was actually happy that the residents of the nursing home enjoyed the hoola hoop jumps.  It seems like many handlers are getting frustrated with the management of Therapy Dog International because we have not gotten our 2021 ID card and dog tags that we should have gotten December 31st.  I just printed out the website that shows Amber and Sophie are active therapy dogs. 

Amber had obedience practice at 7 and our last scheduled rat hunt practice 8:20.  I either have to give up ratting or get a practice rat for the fall trial.

Wednesday I had a meeting of the Veterans Assistance Commission of which I'm secretary. 
I got reelected as secretary of the Veterans Assistance Commission of Sangamon County.  I did have a contender. 

Thursday I had a massage.  Rebecca is the best.  She even uses a punch card for the massage visits.  She is also a veteran.  Scent of the day was lemon. 



In the evening I was on a zoom meeting for the last in a series of our "Jesus Approaches" women's retreat.  The author was a guest on our final zoom retreat.

Friday our exercise group had breakfast at the Chatham Cafe.  Sure seemed more crowded than previous Fridays were. 

As I got the dogs all leashed up to go for our long walk, Sophie stopped and pulled me toward the car to go somewhere.  She likes to go for a ride somewhere and it's not an isolated instance.  I think she misses going to the nursing home and getting petted and pampered.  I've driven my dogs to the park and to the pet friendly stores.  Today I drove to Lake Springfield.  There I saw this really thorny tree.

Here I am with the girls on a kayak dock.

I think they get tired our our neighborhood mile walk.  Amber did well at Friday practice. We were last in line and she hid behind me while we waited our turn because there’s 3 dogs she’s not fond of because of past aggression. I also think she's getting more possessive of me as her companion.  We are getting ready for June 19 obedience trial like our big failure last January that upset me.

Saturday morning I went to yoga class.  We had a substitute teacher.  I went to the north side of town to make a donation to the Legion Riders for their Legacy fund.  They were standing out in the rain.  Then I had lunch with my friend, Liz, at Star 66 Cafe. 

Sunday, as I listened to the Gospel, there is emphasis on the Good Shepherd.  This time I heard something new.  The first part seems often ignored about intruders coming over the fence and not through the gate.  A hired shepherd will run when he sees a wolf because he is getting paid and no love or ownership of the sheep. A Good Shepherd has stake in his flock.  I think this is why the framers of our constitution insisted on our president as a natural born citizen because they will have a stake in this country.  This applies to our current immigration crisis. It applies to renters vs landlords. 

The woman who ushers (we've had social distancing ushers) noticed me missing the last 3 weeks.  I had been to Missouri on Easter for Barn Hunt and CPE Agility the following week and I went to another another parish on the north side that honored our deceased Catholic War Veterans on the third miss.  I shall miss again next week.  I got our mile walk in before Sean came over.  I made a BBQ pork roast with  a potato-cheese based casserole.  Sean did his laundry and we watched a few more seasons of Outlander.  I cut the grass then watched a movie called "Bohemian Rhapsody".  I loved the music of Queen but didn't know all the background.

Now I've been tossing and turning in my head, after a year plus of COVID-19 restrictions, about those that were vaccinated and now shedding mRNa cells to the non-vaccinated.  It affects the reproduction system.  It's not very well known that this is a plandemic as evidenced by using the first copyrighted virus to put fear in people. Fear is driving people to get a shot that has not been approved by the FDA.  I believe it's tainted with intent to harm.  The vaccine is developed using aborted fetuses.  The news media, my church, employers, and medics should stop pushing the COVID vaccine like they are going to die without it. They push it because of fear of reprisal and sanctions. The goal of the New World Order is to reduce the population by 80% which is against the Biblical teaching to "go and be fruitful".  Now I will no longer reproduce but I don't want this bad protein either.  People cannot be un-vaccinated.  Those that normally would not get vaccinated are being told they can't see their grandchildren unless they are fully vaccinated.  For some they are even blackmailed in order to travel or even stay employed.  Truth views have to go underground because people don't want to hear the truth.  They want to hear science. Science doesn't lie but a scientist will.   American and Chinese science that is.  I cry when I see people caving or questioning my vaccine status.  Where is FREEDOM?    I shall wear a star patch like the Jews only to indicated "unvacinated"?  This is the new holocaust.   https://nojabforme.info

Time to break another wine glass.


 


No comments:

Blog Archive