Monday, December 7, 2020

My Week

 Monday night we completed our Level 2 Nose Work class and a video of her progress through the 6 week class.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhCVTouVg3g&feature=youtu.be

Here is the video from classmates: Thunder, and Jivy. Enzo was also in this class but no video.  Here is our graduation photo.

Next Monday a new 6 week class called "Containers & More Nose Work".   Wednesday was busy.   So I missed my virtual exercise class. Sophie had her annual veterinarian exam.  The office faxed her completed form to Therapy Dog Int.  Then I went to Fedex to print a legal document for my nephew only to realize I printed the wrong one that was on my jump drive.  Meanwhile I took Amber out to the farm for agility practice.  On the way back I got a call about some legal changes to my nephew's petition as executor for my sister's will.  He made the changes and back to Fedex to print and sign as a witness and create a PDF.  I get home and he tells me I forgot to date it so I went back to Fedex a third time.  Meanwhile, the lawyer replied with an objection to his request for documents pertaining to my sister's estate held by her husband who was not in the will.

I ordered 3 barn hunt rat tubes after realizing that the cost and shipping was cheaper than I could build them.  I added up the costs from materials at Lowes and decided these would be better. 

I did get a bale of hay that a neighbor discarded to simulate the barn.  I could only fit one in my car but there were 2 more and gone on a return trip.  I still don't have rats.

Friday I had my hair cut.  I was masked going in and out of the salon and my hairdresser was masked the whole time.  I can't imagine getting my hearing aids wet so they were out.






My hairdresser (Sela Rae Cronin) said there are fewer hair donations partly because more people are coloring their hair.  It had been over 3 years since my last haircut.  She said I may need to get a trim every 4 weeks if I want to maintain this style.  I do like the roundness on the head giving more lift to my flat, straight hair.  I'll need to get a new round styling brush for the hair dryer.  I was cleaning the two I used to have and they really should be replaced.

Friday evening I took Amber to the club.  We practiced a broad jump.  Amber drags her feet across the boards. 

Saturday's highlight was another mid-day agility practice in Mechanicsburg.  The weather was perfect for it and Amber made some progress. 

I started watching the Victorian Farm on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrqnT_O89Ig


No comments:

Blog Archive