Monday, January 29, 2018

My Week

This week's entry may be short since I felt a little "under the weather".  I stayed away from exercise class for a few days.  I woke up in the morning with eyes caked and my lips sealed with dry blood from a broken fever blister.  Much better now.

I'm trying to put together a mask that will fit over my glasses and won't suffocate me.  That means I must custom make one with Papier-mâché. The event is the German version of Mardi Gras called Fasching. I'd like to sell my Pulcinella because of my glasses.  I got that mask when I was in Venice.


Thursday I was part of a color guard for the UIS Basketball game's military appreciation night. 

Saturday I volunteered at the Lincoln Tomb 10:30-2:30.  Then I went to see SAME-FEST at the library since friends were doing Lithuanian Dance.
They weren't the only dancers.  Here are the Colombian dancers.



Can you see Springfield Scene Magazine? It's the issue with our fashion show on Page 26. https://s3.amazonaws.com/ssmagazines/2017-09.pdf

No comments:

Blog Archive