Monday, September 25, 2017

My Week


I had to turn my air conditioning on after being off for over a month and a half.  First day of Fall too.  Few more days too.

I watched "The Courage to Love".  It can be viewed online
http://www.popcornflix.com/The-Courage-to-Love/433ad0d8-64e9-43ab-9dc5-bed889599e33

Tuesday I took Sophie to St John's Hospital.  She was well received by all.

Well I came home from a presentation on U S Grant, and noticed that my little rescued dog, Pearl, was missing her drag leash from her harness that I needed to find her when she hid in a corner. I looked and looked but it is dark. So our walk involved a collar rather than a drag harness. Pearl is not used to a collar and a leash. She tried to bite on it. Oh we must get used to another level of walking on a leash.

Friday I hustled to print letters to the three schools regarding the VFW Voice of Democracy Scholarship so that they have sufficient time to prepare entries by Oct 31. 

Saturday I visited Dean in the hospital prior to going to our Soldiers Aid Society meeting from about 10AM to 3PM.  He and his wife belong to our Soldiers Aid Society.  He's not doing too well.

In the evening I graced my presence on our CWV commander and his wife for their 50th anniversary.
 I left after they played my request for the Timewarp upon request.

Sunday I went to church and afterward I was a substitute teachers aide for Faith Formation 4th grade class.   I fixed Thai butter chicken for Sean and myself.  It was so hot I decided to fill my kiddie pool.  Nice day to wash my car and let it drip dry over my parched lawn.  Moe was scratching a ditch under my shed.  I set my trap.  Meanwhile, I wonder if I should tear out the rotted wooden floor in my shed and replace it with patio blocks.


No comments:

Blog Archive