Monday, February 8, 2016

My Week

Monday night at dance practice night we practiced for the following:



Barely got around the block walking the dog and it started raining 3/4 the way around the block. Do you think Sophie would stop sniffing every mail box post.....Nooooo.

Tuesday was groundhogs Day.  I don't understand the big deal.  Whether he sees his shadow or not the answer is still the same.
Wednesday I dropped my car off again for repairs and got a ride home.
Well, not yet.  I have a $92 part on order and will have to go back on Tuesday.  They will not charge me labor under the circumstances.  They will install it while I can wait. 

Thursday afternoon I completed my 50 visits for Therapy Dog International to transition from "associate" to "active" member.  I scanned my sheets and had the documents mailed via certified mail.  While at the care facility, the director offered me a bundle of flowers that were in 4 buckets donated to the
Now here's an oddity:  I usually bathe both myself and Sophie before a visit.  While getting ready, I heard a funny sound since I had not yet put my hearing aids in after the shower.  I moved around to see where it was coming from.  It wasn't the furnace running nor the toilet.  It was my hair dryer that I had in the drawer.

Friday morning was a double duty exercise day.  Unfortunately the new class before the 8:15 senior strength class was only attended by one....me.  The other members or our "silver sneakers" sat at the break area.  You know what that means. I wanted to get a few errands taken care of because of an afternoon appointment with the Lowes installation.  I'm glad we moved the date from Monday to Friday because it snowed all day Monday and Friday was about 40.  I had a squirrel in my trap to deport and a freecycle exchange. I did both at the meetup spot.   In the afternoon my side door  was installed in the garage. It's nice to get in the garage without the door sticking.
Sunday the Broncos won the Superbowl.  I was glad for that but I did watch Downton Abby and Mercy street knowing that the Superbowl would be easy to catch up on.

Ok, my mind is boggled.  Lately, people have been saying "killed it" which used to be a negative.  I'm more used to "nailed it" when someone did something right on.  I looked it up and seems "killed it" can be both positive and negative.  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=killed%20it


No comments:

Blog Archive