Monday, September 7, 2020

My Week

Well this week is my 104th birthday and Amber's 3rd.

Wednesday I got a call from a florist that was lost trying to deliver from my sisters.  Aren't they lovely?


My birthday selfie with tiara after church with mask.


Alan gave me a video doorbell called "Ring" and even installed this new technology. I can feel the ticking on my Apple Watch when there's activity near my door.  I can remotely view the motion in front of my house.

Sean gave me an Android TV box similar to what he uses.    I guess he wanted more than my basic cable on weekends.  Win-Win for both of us since TV has been getting old during the pandemic. I'm really not interested in the exploitation of "The Bachelor" or the games. He gave me a fancy glass vase from the Pier One Imports store that is closing and a dash cam.  Boy he spoiling me with things 

Sean brought baked potatoes and salad.  Alan brought rib eye.  Since September is also Amber's birthday, she's going to get some rib eye trimmings to go through the weave poles.

Afterward we did our traditional group dog walk.

My brother sent me a cute card with dogs.

Gloria sent me a photo for my birthday via Facebook messenger.

I broke a glass and also a glass lid to a treat jar on my birthday.  I was barefoot too. 

Wednesday morning our senior strength instructor ditched the green mask I made for a chin face shield given by Ann. I see that these chin face shields are more for restaurant workers. https://www.amazon.com/MOTOTEKS-Restaurant-Protection-Protective-Environmental/dp/B086VR7N5J/ref=zg_bs_393327011_28/138-0176889-5593655?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=TKGFNADA931TV0DP3R5S

Since I broke the ceramic jar with "beanie fund" on it that I used in Amber's Christmas Story, I found a small cookie jar to replace it.  I also have a plastic one for practice.


Wednesday evening I attended Deb Auer's barn shed for agility practice. 

 Thursday I took both dogs to open practice at the club.  There's only a few of us that get together.  Sophie had the runs in the club and I had a clean up job.  Afterward I took her home for a quick ass wipe and then caught up with the others 

Friday I was going to walk the dogs and once again, Sophie dragged me toward the car.  I really think she wants her afternoon petting at the nursing home.  So I obliged and grabbed my purse drove over to the Sugar Creek Covered Bridge at Pioneer Park.  I took them Candid picture at the covered bridge.


Sophie on her pedestal
Amber on her pedestal

 Park plaque addresses Robert Pullium as the first settler in Sangamon County.


 The old man in the house behind mine died a few years ago and had been long vacant and neglected outside of mowing the grass.  The house had a for sale by owner sign for a long time but the house was a mess. The house was bought by investor that remodeled it and sold very fast.  In fact, the open house planned for the 13th will never happen.  So since I saw the sold sign, I asked the man working if I could see the inside.  

This is the picture I took from the master bedroom.  I wanted to know if the new owners could see into my bedroom.


I brought Amber over to meet our Santa narrator and get used to his voice before we perform Amber's Christmas Story.  She was a little shy at first but quickly got used to him and I had him give her lots of treats.

Birthday leftovers are like "Birthday Part 2"


No comments:

Blog Archive